|Every parent, grandparent and guardian wants the best for their kids - and works unbelievably hard every single day to make it possible. At Empower Illinois, we are proud to help hard-working, passionate, and loving parents like you give their children the education that is right for them. We appreciate you! |
|2020-2021 Application Resources|
As we get closer to the 2020-2021 application launch on January 15, we wanted to share some resources that will help you throughout the process. Visit our website for tips on what you'll need to apply, FAQs and details about the program. These documents are available in English and Spanish.
- The application is a two-part process.
- This year, the reservation form will be available at 6:30pm, to give families time to enter their information before submission at 7pm.
- Part one will be available on January 15, 2020 at 7p.m. on empowerillinois.org
- Part one is a brief reservation form which will timestamp applications
- Part two of the application will be available on January 17, 2020 on your new portal, known as empowerXchange, and will require household and income documents
- Families are encouraged to complete part two before January 27, 2020
Visit our website
for more information on the 2020-2021 scholarship application.