Hello and thank you for choosing to apply at our school for the 2023-2024 school year. We are grateful that you have chosen us, and like you, we look forward to seeing each child grow and develop into caring students who excel academically and put faith into action through service to others!
You have two options to pay the application fee:
1) pay online via Credit card (at this time, or else a new form must be submitted)
2) pay later with cash or check in the school office.
If you do not pay via Credit Card today, please send your payment to the school office as soon as possible.
You may also visit the school office to apply in person.
1) Application fees
2) Copy of the child(ren)'s birth certificate(s)
3) Copy of the child(ren)'s baptismal record
Families of newly enrolled students in grades 1 - 8 must also provide the following: transcripts, standardized test scores, recent report card, IEP/ISP/504 (if applicable). If your child has special needs and/or has been formally tested by a public school district or a private agency, the testing results and/or IEP must be delivered to the school. Release of records forms are available.
Waiting List Info
Don't have a SchoolSpeak account?
One username. One password.
We're excited to introduce schoolcommunity ID, a single login for all Community Brands products. Currently this feature is only available to SchoolSpeak, TADS and Ravenna users, but soon everyone will be able to login with schoolcommunity ID wherever you see this button.
Do you use SchoolSpeak and TADS?
* You can continue to use your SchoolSpeak, TADS and Ravenna logins even after signing up for your schoolcommunity ID.